Wednesday 18 August 2010

Chapter 3 - Lonliness

It was inevitable that the one Berry in Sunset Valley would fall madly in love with Nuala.



I couldn't begrudge her Plum. He was a really nice guy, but that's all he was. Nuala was head over heals for him though and that was enough for me to accept him.

The days went by quickly but in silence and darkness. I did well with my studies and easily made and stayed on the honour roll.



But even with the school work and a part time job at the bookstore the days felt empty. I love my family with all my heart but they never seemed to understand what I was going through.


"What's wrong sweetie?"
"Nothing really."
"Now I don't believe you! I haven't been seeing the berry sweet smile of yours lately."
"It's just, well, I don't really feel like I belong here."
"What are you talking about? Look how happy everyone is!"



"Yes, everyone there is happy, but I'm here and I'm just, I don't know, just lonely."
"Sorry sweetie, you mother's calling. 'Coming dearest'. Ah she is just as beautiful as the day we met. Perk up it will all be ok."


And then I was alone, again



I didn't mind, mostly. They were happy and although I was lonely I was surround by a family I loved and could see the love they all shared.

My parents passion did not always lead to logic and at the beginning of my senor year my mum had a bit of a surprise.



It was nice though. It meant mum was home for a change while she waited for the baby to be born. All too soon our little baby sister was born. Meloire was a light in the house for me. She was the one thing that could always bring a smile to my face. My mum went back to traveling as soon as possible after her birth and I spent more and more time with the little one.



Time past and Nuala and I graduated from High School



Cheri grew into a stunning teenager (as I knew she would) and took over Nuala's spot as the most popular girl in school



And our little Meloire became a bouncing (and very energetic) toddler.



I got a job as snitch.



My mum, when I saw her, was thrilled, but my dad seemed to have reservations.



"So snitch, eh? Are you sure about that? I mean it could be dangerous work."
"Come on dad! I am just snitch it is hardly dangerous. Besides it's not like you can speak from experience, we haven't had anyone else in the family in the police line of work."
"Well…. No, of course, no. You are right."

He left it at that but I got the feeling there was something he wasn't telling me.

Eventually, as we all knew would happen, Plum proposed to Nuala. Of course she said yes and I couldn't have been happier for her.



The entire family was thrown into a frenzy of wedding planning.



Even I found someone. Hiro wasn't exciting, but he was….sweet.



Meloire allowed me to make peace with the fact that I might never have the passion, the spark that my parents have. It was nice having someone to spend time with.

While I wasn't gloriously happy I was comfortable. I guess I should have seen it coming…..

10 comments:

  1. Merlot (Rosé's father) is, of course from the beautiful Berry's studio. The chapel is by kimjo313 can be found in her studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawww Thea! Thanks for the shout out! Great chapter I feel so bad for Rose. Hope life will turn around for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just you wait. I am of course building up for something for her ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great chapter Thea, I hope Rose gets her happy ending :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Rose something tells me settling isnt going to be the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I find the hairs and chlothings??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use a LOT of custom content :S. Most of the things that are in this update have come off of sims that are on the exchange. Some custom content is transferable that way. If not then I get a lot of it from My Sims 3 Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I ask, is Hiro named after Hiro Nakamori out of Heroes?<33

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Schmolzaor he is indeed :D He was my first attempt to make a sim based on a person

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw, cute Hiro.

    Still life is missing the spark for our poor heroine.

    ReplyDelete